What We Ask of Members
If you like what you feel here and want to become more involved, you can become a member of the Center. By becoming a member, you get to connect with others who are deeply committed to learning and growing. We'd love to have you as a member if you're willing to work towards communicating well with others and knowing more about yourself. As a member, we ask that you:
- Explore your own feelings, beliefs, reactions and needs
- Maintain a playful attitude about yourself and your growth
- Listen from your heart
- Risk emotional intimacy with others
- Speak up when you have suggestions
- Use I-Statements
- Speak your truth with love, and
- Be yourself
Home | Calendar & Events | Services | About the Center | Contact Us/Maps
Want to know more? Just ask us, or call (512) 441-8988.
E-mail comments or questions about this web site to the WebGuru.
This page was last revised on January 21, 2014.
Copyright © 2017, The Human Potential Center. All rights reserved.